Thank you Native Remedies! I never thought that taking a few drops of a liquid three times a day could make such a difference.- John, IL, USA
What is Ikawe for Men?
Ikawe is the premier way to naturally boost sexual desire and virility. It is a 100% safe, non-addictive, herbal remedy for male sexual performance. Specifically formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Ikawe for Men has been used for many years to safely promote hormonal health and maintain health and balance in the male reproductive system.
Ikawe for Men contains a selection of herbs traditionally identified as having aphrodisiac properties. They are known for their supportive function in maintaining sexual health and well-being, as well as for improving the body’s ability to respond to stress (a common inhibitor of sexual desire).
Ikawe for Men helps maintain balanced flow of blood to the penis and testes, and helps prevent fatigue or lack of stamina. Ikawe can make all the difference, without compromising health or risking serious side effects.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
The state of arousal
The average male sex drive is extremely powerful and often times much more powerful than a woman’s. Testosterone is the hormone behind libido in human beings – the chemical that puts us ‘in the mood’.
The male sexual response begins when the man becomes aroused and blood flows into the erectile tissue of the penis, causing the penis to swell and become erect. The male testes will also increase in size and become elevated, and the nipples will become erect and sensitive to the touch.
As excitement increases, there will be a further increase in the size of the glands and the diameter of the penile shaft as a healthy flow of blood to the erectile tissue is maintained. With continued stimulation, the man reaches a peak of sexual pleasure when there is dilation of the prostatic urethra and seminal fluid (sperm) flows into the urethra.
This is accompanied by a sensation of impending orgasm, leading to a rhythmic contraction of the perineal muscles and the pelvic reproductive organs, triggering a forceful ejaculation of semen and sexual release, followed by a state of deep relaxation
The natural way
A healthy diet, such as one that contains plenty of healthy fats from nuts, avocados, and animal sources like butter, eggs and meat, is huge for sex hormone production in men. Additionally, regular exercise can improve a man’s sex drive. But stress, overindulgence in food, alcohol, or exercise can reduce his sex drive. Wearing loose-fitting trousers and cotton undergarments will allow the testicles to hang away from the body and maintain a lower temperature – essential to healthy sperm production.
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support the solid health of the male reproductive system, supporting healthy and efficient testosterone production, healthy sperm and the maintenance of healthy, strong erections.
Practitioners of Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, African herbalists and traditional healers from a wide range of cultures have many centuries of knowledge regarding the use of herbal medicines to maintain optimum health, sexual desire and sexual functioning.
In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom. There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support the male reproductive system, identified as having strong aphrodisiac properties and the ability to support sexual functioning and overall systemic health.
What are the ingredients?
Ikawe for Men is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Imported Epimedium Leaf, Certified Organic Tribulus Seed, Certified Organic Eleuthero Root, Certified Organic Saw Palmetto Berry, Certified Organic Licorice Root, Wild crafted Sarsaparilla Root, Wild crafted Kola Nut.
- Imported Epimedium Leaf is also known as barrenwort or horny goat weed and is believed to help promote sexual desire and systemic harmony of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. Epimedium species have long been used as sexual tonics in Chinese herbal medicine to encourage sexual performance and healthy testosterone production, thus promoting sexual energy and overall well-being.
- Certified Organic Tribulus Seed is also known as Puncture vine. It has been used in Indian Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese medicine for male health including virility and vitality.
- Certified Organic Eleuthero Root is highly respected and prized in oriental medicine as an herb which promotes male, or 'yang,' energy, aiding circulation and supporting natural vitality. Sometimes referred to as Siberian Ginseng, Eleuthero is an adaptogenic hertb that helps increase resistance to environmental, chemical and emotional stress.
- Certified Organic Saw Palmetto Berry has long been utilized by the Seminole Indians as a tonic to promote strength. Extracts from the fruit of this short, scrubby palm have been used historically to address urogenital health. Saw palmetto enhances the actions of other herbs.
- Certified Organic Licorice Root originates in the Mediterranean and the Middle East and has many uses, including being a supportive tonic for the adrenal cortex. It promotes the natural production of hormones such as hydrocortisone.
- Wild crafted Sarsaparilla Root contains steroidal saparins which are thought to mimic the action of some human hormones. It is used as a supportive tonic to the male reproductive system and is thought to promote healthy routine production of testosterone and progesterone.
- Wild crafted Kola Nut contains a unique constellation of Xanthines that are regarded as utilized elements to lessen common fatigue and support the body’s natural ability to rejuvenate and replenish its routine energy levels.
- Inactive ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, deionized water
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Ikawe for Men?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice and drink.
Adults (Male): Take 0.25 ml to 0.50 ml 3 times daily.
Adults (Female): We recommend Thanda Passion Booster™ for female partners.
Note: For added energy, it is recommended that Ikawe be administered in conjunction with VitaliTonic™.
Caution: Do not combine with other vasodilator medication unless under medical supervision. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum results with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Ikawe for Men will last 40-80 days if taken three times daily.
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition. Native Remedies bases these statements on the historically established and widely acknowledged traditional uses of natural ingredients.